Temando’s intelligent, multi-carrier shipping platform allows retailers to optimize their existing business systems with powerful shipping and fulfillment technology. For the first time, retailers have the tools to optimize shipping based on carrier, price, location, inventory and much more.
With Temando merchants are able to:
• Connect to multiple carriers and carrier services within a single platform
• Eliminate manual processes by passing order details directly through to the Temando platform
• Reduce cart abandonment by creating curated shipping experiences and offering delivery options in the checkout
• Streamline fulfillment by enabling pick, pack and dispatch from any warehouse or retail store
• Sell & ship from anywhere with multi-location and omnichannel functionality
• Route orders to the nearest fulfillment point by connecting inventory data and automatically shipping from the nearest location with available stock
• Generate shipping labels instantly and in line with the chosen carrier’s requirements
The company has over 50,000 registered retailers and merchants and is one of the fastest growing tech companies in the APAC region, as recognized in the Asia Pacific Deloitte Technology Fast 500.
Headquartered in Australia, Temando has offices in Brisbane, Sydney, San Francisco, London, Paris and Manila. For more information, please visit www.temando.co.uk
In April 2016, Temando was announced Magento premium Partner. And at Imagine 2017, Magento Commerce announced Magento Shipping. The new offering provides merchants with out-of-the-box access to leading regional and international carriers to automate fulfillment, drive cart conversion, uncover new revenue and expand addressable markets.