CoreMedia has revolutionized the integration of content and commerce with our Content Management, Digital Asset Management, Social and Personalization platform. Our solution is designed to augment existing e-Commerce stores and support customers throughout their journey with real-time, content-rich experiences that delight, inspire and inform – leading to increased traffic, engagement, revenue and loyalty. Our intuitive editorial interface and deep integrations with Salesforce Commerce Cloud, SAP Hybris, and IBM WebSphere Commerce means that global brands and retailers can instantly access powerful new tools to increase engagement, conversions, time-on-site, and average order size.
The solution provides out-of-box support for interactive experiences including shoppable videos, shoppable image maps, editable text on images, slideshows, 360 spinners and more. Advanced preview capabilities allow merchants to view the full range of customers experiences at any stage in the customer journey – on any device or channel. Multiple deployment options mean CoreMedia’s solution can be delivered via SaaS, private cloud, or on-premises. CoreMedia customers can reduce production costs, accelerate time-to-web, and increase the quality of the shopping experience, leading to higher average revenue per visitor, more repeat-customers, and enhanced organic web traffic from search engines.
Key Features Include:
- Creative Flexibility – Augment existing store pages and create new hybrid pages that combine rich media and branded content with product information and transactional capabilities
- Advanced DAM – Manage master files and renditions; out-of-the-box support for shoppable videos, shoppable image maps, editable text on images, slide shows, and 360 spinners
- Real-Time Previews – Visualize the online shopping experience on any device, for any customer segment, across the entire customer journey
- Customizable & Configurable – Manage structured and versioned content based on a customizable document type; store content of any size and type with configurable binary large object (BLOB) storage; import bulk data from XML sources or dynamically link to 3rd party data sources
- Global Publishing – support multi-brand, multi-region, and multi-language scenarios with ease; compare languages for efficient localization; integrated translation management
- Instant Updating – publish content at any time with near real-time capabilities, including advanced visibility and workflow controls as well as link and asset verification
- Edit and Optimize Images – Edit images (crop, rotate, contrast, etc.); deliver optimized renditions of image assets based on delivery channel and asset use
- Intuitive UI – browser-based access with no required plug-ins featuring drag-and-drop support; import date from common external sources, including Word or plain text; Edit content in any language
Established in 1996, CoreMedia is headquartered in Hamburg, Germany, with offices in San Francisco, Washington DC, London and Singapore. CoreMedia’s clients include a wide range of world-class brands such the Australian Broadcasting Corporation (ABC), Boots, Calvin Klein, Continental Tires, Deutsche Börse Group, Emerson Electric, Henkel, Office Depot, Tommy Hilfiger, and the Yoox Net-a-Port Group.