Foley Retail Consulting
Foley Retail Consulting is a company that spans the globe, focusing purely on retail. Foley Retail Consulting is a business founded by Paul Foley after 23 years at the retail giant Aldi Süd. The business idea is to form a team of C-Level executives from various retail industries and skills who offer themselves as an outsourced project team to solve retailers and investor challenges in a quick and practical manner. Paul Foley and the team at FRC provide strategic advice and project management to retailers and FMCG manufacturers across all spheres of the retail industry. The focus is on emerging and fast developing markets around the world, providing saturated market knowledge to help develop the retail sector where traditional forms of trading are being rapidly replaced by modern formats.
Clients may be classical store chains, internet-only organizations or multi-channel operators, strategic advice and guidance is based on three principles:
- All recommendations are grounded on a thorough analysis of the clients’ situation.
- Advice is always pragmatic and can be explained to the entire client organization.
- FRC offers to accompany clients through the implementation phase.
Since 2010 Foley Retail Consulting has operated in Europe both West and East, Russia and CIS countries, most countries in the Middle East, and Brazil. Foley Retail Consulting will add value to the ‘core’ concept of any retail business! This can only be achieved by real attention to detail.
FRC’ s approach is not an academic one –executable retail concepts and solutions are derived from practice. The partners of Foley Retail Consulting encompass over 135 years of individual retail experience.
FRC’ s client base are retailers from various business segments or investors who are:
- in a turnaround situation
- in a start-up or significant growth phase
- wanting commercial due diligence
- looking for value creation understanding
- FMCG businesses who want a route to market
- companies lacking internal resources to execute new projects/ideas
Over the years a significant data-base of best practice models in most retail situations has been put together, coupled with the experience of the FRC Senior partners who all have “hands on” pasts. The cross fertilization of ideas and practices from different retailand FMCG industries means Foley Retail Consulting brings innovative solutions, often overseen by overloaded management with critical operational daily tasks consuming their time.
FRC offers the following consulting services:
- Retail Strategies and Concept Design
- Retail Growth Projects
- Retail Turnarounds
- Retail Cost Management Efficiency
- Retail Assortment Strategy incl. Private Label
- Retail Organizational Management Structure
- Retail Category Management
- Retail Marketing Services
- Retail Start-ups
- Commercial Due Diligence
- Route-to-market for FMCG Brands
- FMCG Marketing and Brand Building
- FMCG Private Label Development