Presence Orb is an intelligent venue analytics software platform that detects visitor movements in a commercial space using mobile phone MAC address data, presents actionable insights back to the space owner, uses wifi splash paging to capture valuable visitor data such as demographics and contact details, and provides tools for real-time, location-based customer engagement. In addition, AI powered forecasting is used to further optimise client operations, with predictions of footfall, street-to-store conversion and dwell time reaching 94% accuracy.
Data captured is processed using our unique, proprietary algorithms, summarised and reported back to businesses as actionable insights via our web-based dashboard. This dashboard can be accesses from any device, anywhere in the world. Any number of users can be set up with varying access rights, to set the functions and store locations they require for their job role. There is no additional cost for having data presented on an interactive dashboard, as opposed to CSV formats other suppliers may offer.
Working on existing wifi infrastructure, there is no capital expenditure and an entire international enterprise can be set up remotely, in under an hour - no installations, no site visits. This model has allowed us to rapidly expand to service 11 countries over every continent, and capture over 3 billion data points per month in just 4 years.
The Presence Orb platform works with a three pronged approach Detect, Connect & Engage. Each of which explained further below.
Passive, anonymous insights into customer behaviour - no engagement with the guest wifi or app required.
- Visitor footfall;
- Street traffic;
- Street-to-store conversion;
- Individual visitors;
- Average linger time;
- Regular traffic rates;
- Visitor return rates;
- Average return time;
- Individual return visitors;
- In-store visitor flow/journey;
- Shared custom (between stores or zones within a store);
- Impact of 3rd party data such as POS data and staff scheduling; and
- Impact of external data such as weather on customer behaviour.
Presence Orb has direct integration capabilities with a number of EPoS vendors including such systems as Vend!, Lightspeed, Revel and others.
Provide guest wifi to improve customer experience and capture valuable data about visitor demographics, contact details and create registered user reports. A visitor will only need to log in to enterprise wifi once to link visits to an individual at any location within the enterprise.
- Splash page designer tool allows for creation of guest wifi login pages that can be customised to individual locations or groups of locations;
- Capture visitor contact details such as email address, phone number & age.
- Presence Orb uses both proprietary and 3rd party data sources to provide additional data on visitors such as social media handles, age and employment details;
- Presence Orb uses 3rd party software to distinguish visitor gender using name analysis technology;
- Analyse in-venue web browsing and app usage on a per user basis (as opposed to aggregated usage provided by more basic analysis systems);
- Analyse visitor behaviour by visitor demographic or by individual (useful for VIP account management, brand demographic analysis and more);
- Link devices to online accounts to better understand brand engagement – both online and offline; and
- Analyse “abandoned basket” data of visitors and leverage this to increase store to purchase conversion rates.
Predict visitor behaviour using artificial intelligence and use real-time, location-based visitor engagement to improve customer experience and optimise operations.
- Machine learning. Predictive analytics presenting predicted street traffic, visitors and linger time based upon historic information, weather, industry averages and more – a powerful tool for managing staffing, stocking and resource allocation;
- App push notifications. Create and send real-time app push notifications to visitors, based on visitor demographics, venue visited, date of visit etc.;
- SMS. Create and send real-time SMS campaigns to visitors, based on visitor demographics, venue visited, date of visit etc.;
- Surveys. Create and send real-time surveys to visitors, based on visitor demographics, venue visited, date of visit etc.; and
- Email. Create and send real-time email marketing campaigns to visitors, based on visitor demographics, venue visited, date of visit etc.
- Integrate Trip advisor express for immediate visitor engagement prompting rapid consumer feedback and increased Tripadvisor rating and counts.