Co-Founder & Member of the Board, Supervista AG / Brillen.de
Daniel was Born in 1976 in Bayreuth and now resides in Zürich Switzerland.
He began his career at a small local Radio Station in 1998 as a news presenter.
Some key career highlights include:
- 2001-2007 TV News presenter at the Stock exchange in Düsseldorf for CNN-Germany, NRW-TV, bloomberg
- 2004 founder of the financial newsblog "Derfinanzinvestor.de" sold to Apaton Media
- 2004 early stage investor at bet-at-home.com / IPO / sold 2006
- 2005 Seed Investor bobmobile / IPO exit
- 2007 Seed Investor Nanohale GmbH/ now Formycon AG / IPO still invested
- 2012 co-founder of brillen.de Optik AG / Supervista AG ... Member of the Supervisory Board
- 2013 Investor at cast a clip GmbH